35 bf stocking ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irish.OG87

Aquarium Advice Freak
My current stocking is as follows:
7x rummynose tetra
6x neons
4x cories
2x yoyo loaches
1x oto
1x angelfish
1x pearl gourami

My tank is kinda overstocked and since I have gotten my diy co2 up n running, I can focus on stocking it correctly, to where I have the appropriate fish to enjoy all me plants. What I want is a schooling group which i have (rummynose) some botton dwellers (cories) and a pair of feature fish, and then fill the gaps if my tank aint overstocked.
The pearl gourami I will be removing, I hoping i can find someone that will take it, wish I knew local fish lovers that would like this awesome fish, all fails ill bring it to my lfs. the other option my gf suggested was flush it :eek: (just wanna bop her in the head when she says that).
The neons can be transported to my son's 10g which houses some white cloud minnows.
I was gonna go and get another angelfish but I think that would be too much, if i bring back my angelfish I would like to get a pair of dwarf cichlids like gbr but my water is quite hard so bolivians would be just as cool.
For the otos, I might get 2-3 more so the one i have isn't so lonely, plus it will combat any algae I get by using co2.
I feel the yoyo loaches are temporary, just got them to combat my snail problem i had a couple of weeks ago, I would like to keep them but Ive read that they would outgrow my tank..is this true?

Suggestions would be grea, and any experiences with fish that might go well in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom