38 gal stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An amazon tank with lots of plants, Corydoras catfish, angels, tetras, and hatchets. Another cool idea would be a rock cichlid tank! With some lake cichlids like: eletric blues, peacock cichlids, and a whole lot more!

Def Cory's and I was thinking about some tetras, Mabye zebra danios. I was going to decorate in driftwood and rock

Yep, the minimum I would say for an angel would be a 25g, I'd keep about 2-3 of them in a 38g. How deep is the tank? is it a long tank or a deep one?

Do NOT go African.. Grow big, nasty to each other mostly and if you get the wrong set up or different temperaments it's bye bye fishies.. Go angels they are easy and mainly peaceful

Corys, tetras, but larger ones, you don't want the angels to nip at them, and maybe zebra danios. Loaches would be cool too. Do you want a biotope, or a community?

Ok! so some good fish for an amazon biotope are: corys, tetras, angels, rams,(but not bolivian rams, they are like pirannas!, German blues are peaceful), and Hatchetfish. But make sure you have a tight fitting lid, ecause hatchets like to jump.

Back
Top Bottom