3G Eclipse - maybe I'll try an ADF or 2 ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joannde

Aquarium Advice Addict
Betta #3 expired in the 3G Eclipse (the female platy they were with is fine). I'm breaking down the tank and starting from scratch but I'm thinking maybe I'll get an ADF instead of a betta (since I already have 2 males and want to set one of the upcoming 20 Longs up as a female betta tank).
Would the ADF be ok with the female platy ? I have my females distributed into several tanks (to keep the males away from them !!). Could I actually put 2 ADFs in there ? The tank is moderately planted with Wisteria and a nice Anubia.

Thanks !

Thanks Jason - I had a feeling I'd hear from you :). I had an ADF many many years ago and he was just too cute. I remember the way he stuffed worms into his mouth with his little feet - I was thinking about him today and thought it would be great to have a couple of the tiny guys again. Can't WAIT to get to the store now ! LOL

ADFs are neat. I would like to get some but my 55 is a little deep for them :(

You should go for it!

ADFs with DPs ? (acronym soup here LOL). I think my brain would explode from cuteness-overload LOL.
I can't believe how a grown (and getting older) woman (me) can get so danged excited about Bettas, DPs and ADFs .... second childhood ??? I LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom