40 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
How many Cory's will live happy in a 40 gallon? I want albino, Julii, skunk, emerald, panda ?

Depends on what the rest of your stock is. Corys shoal so 4+ at least or at least 3+ if you're doing multiple species just in case they don't all shoal together. I don't think you should do all of those types of corys though, they like to forage the bottom and with 16 of them it may be cramped at the bottom

Only have pictus cat, albino Cory, and upside down cat. Lotz of plants and places to hide. Also getting 4 Otos, livebearers, and neon tetra for schools

bkiggy said:
Only have pictus cat, albino Cory, and upside down cat. Lotz of plants and places to hide. Also getting 4 Otos, livebearers, and neon tetra for schools

I think you need to rethink that stock list. You need to up your Cory count for sure to at least 4 but pictus cats get big up to 10" so I would think your bottom level is full already unless you're going to upgrade in the future. Someone else will have to say what you should and should put in a 40g with what you already have

Back
Top Bottom