45 gallon hex stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New_b0401

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I'm looking for some fish to add to my tank.

Currently:
4 angels (2 black zebras, 1 koi, 1 blushing koi)(planning on getting rid of the regular koi if anyone is interested)
4 long finned danios
1 fancy guppy
1 red molly(for sale)
1 common pleco 6" (rehoming)

Adding
4 long finned danios
I need a suggestion on bottom dwellers.
Maybe another schooling fish?
A gourami or two?
A few more guppies?
Open to suggestions just need to pull this tank together

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You could do a school of cories or kuhlis on the bottom and I would suggest a few more guppies cause they like to be with others of their kind

What about some clown loaches? And ok I will look at what guppies my lfs has in right now

Ok thanks:) can I keep black Kuhli loaches and golden loaches together for a school instead of buying to seperate schools since they're schooling fish?

Ok thanks:) can I keep black Kuhli loaches and golden loaches together for a school instead of buying to seperate schools since they're schooling fish?

Answerd my own question apparently golden loaches get 10" I would feel awful with him being in a tank with very little surface area. Guess I'll stick with the Kuhli or maybe ill do panda corys there are just to many fish to choose from! Anyonr have a preference loaches to corys?

I like cories but that's just because I've never had kuhlis but they are cool tho

Back
Top Bottom