5 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that's crazy! I've added, for example, 3 at a time to 14 gal tanks w/o every experiencing any issues.

Wow, that's crazy! I've added, for example, 3 at a time to 14 gal tanks w/o every experiencing any issues.
Yea it was my 5 gallon. i couldnt ever clear it up until I emptyied it. Wierd stuff.

Ok I added some duckweed. i will make sure there is always clear space for the betta to breath. I love the look :) I filled my filter with gravel and planted some pothos vine in it. I also added pothos vine roots to the tank. I am worried about the water hardnes for shrimp though. One downside to the current filter setup is that the water doesnt penetrate far (my stuff to harden the water is in the middle). Wii Ghost shrimp be ok in soft water?

I'd love to see a picture!

King betta's get big and beautiful! (I'd get one if I didn't have a different betta already.)

I'd love to see a picture!

King betta's get big and beautiful! (I'd get one if I didn't have a different betta already.)
I will try to get a pic. Unfortunately I ran into a problem. He is fat. Like not fat all around. Like fat only right behind head. Like pregnant with twins woman fat. But I also noticed that a couple of the livebearer fry are missing :hide:

Back
Top Bottom