5 guys named Moe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barbarcz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First of all I want to thank you all of the great advice you gave me a week ago. You said my 5 angels are getting territorial and may be pairing and the ram was the next to go. The ram is gone, dead. I did not have a place to put him in, except the hospital tank and that just had Black Tuxedo guppy babie (freshwater)s. I knew the ram would eat the guppy babies and probably Mom and Uncle Max there too. Bottom line, I still do not know for sure if my 5 ANGELS are pairing off (don't know what to look for). Also, anyone out there want a lot of Black Tuxedo guppies and Black Mollies in brackish water (and fresh water) for a brackinsh fish or two?:ermm:

After you get some more posts under your belt, you can post them for free or trade in classifieds. Try checking with a lfs and see if they would trade you a new addition fish or two for yours.

Pairing will look like biting/lip locking, fighting, chasing... and a couple hanging out in a spot together.

Back
Top Bottom