55 gallon , give me ANY stocking idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we have some denison's barbs/roseline sharks in our 55 gal. they get really pretty and super shiny looking when bigger

Kissing gouramis get big, they top out around a foot, but there are many of them that have maxed out in the 9-10"range which fits, but with tight turn arounds. Rainbow sharks are 6-7" at the max. As far as the Oscars are concerned, please don't put one in a 55/50 whatever tank it is you're getting. They will do much better in a 75 for a single fish for bioload reasons alone. African cichlids are much more appropriate or the mbunas as previously mentioned

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm also looking to stock a 55 gallon with VERY COLORFUL tropical freshwater fish. I already had 8 rummy nose tetra and possibly 2 Dwarf Gouramis, and Cory Catfish

One of my all time favorites are basemani rainbows. Very colorful and fast. My pair get along with everyone and really brighten the tank. Make sure they have lots of swimming room

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

One of my all time favorites are basemani rainbows. Very colorful and fast. My pair get along with everyone and really brighten the tank. Make sure they have lots of swimming room

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

YES! They're beautiful they're on my list! Thanks!!!

A pair of jack dempsey would be cool

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom