6.6 Gallon fluval Chi Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ryan-peddle said:
How about the marina color changing LEDs I think they switch from blue to green to like a soft purple?

I'll have to look at them. I've heard of them but never seen them. Does the 6.6 gallon have the tabs underneath it for the wires? I know on mine you can tilt it forward and there is like a little hook under the tank where you can run the wires through so you have a perfectly straight up and down line with the cords. Especially since there's no background...I have my heater centered and you can't see any cords. I'll google the LED's real quick.

Yes mine has the tabs too I found them after the tank was full lol but I seen those lights at my lfs and I like them very cool calming blue

I think you'd have to actually have to mostly bury it for it to be subdued enough to work...but I think that'd be something I'd think about. I'll have to sleep on it and maybe have an epiphany in the middle of the night, lol.

The hard part for me would be me telling my girl that the purple flower has to come out and we're sacrificing her moss ball, haha!

Yeah I am off to bed too and I know errr that flower is going back on top lol I thought I might get away with it buuuuut nooooooo lol and the ball was mine so I didn't think twice about making grass I will have to have a look at some LEDs see what I can work out I just bought a FX5 so if I spend more money on lights i am gonna be in trouble lol

ryan-peddle said:
Yeah I am off to bed too and I know errr that flower is going back on top lol I thought I might get away with it buuuuut nooooooo lol and the ball was mine so I didn't think twice about making grass I will have to have a look at some LEDs see what I can work out I just bought a FX5 so if I spend more money on lights i am gonna be in trouble lol

Cool man, we'll both sleep on it and see if a lightbulb goes off. Looks great even as it sits right now though bro :)

Back
Top Bottom