60 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex.S

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, how are you all? I just wanted an experienced opinion on this stocking for a freshwater (planted) 60 gallon. This was just an idea, and I am pretty sure I will need to minimize the number of fish and/or make other changes. I am not going to be getting any fish for several months in the least (probably not until after the summer), so any opinions and revisions would be gladly accepted. I just wanted to have an idea in the meantime.

6 Australian rainbows
4 kuhli loaches
4-5 neon tetras
1-2 bristlenose plecos
3-4 ghost shrimp
Thank you for your time :)

I would up the number of tetras to complete a happy school and stick with 1 pleco as they can be territorial....?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would do that, remove a pleco and add 5 more tetras to the group. Other than that, you're perfect!

Nils

Thanks, I will try to do so when it is complete. It seems that once I get a whole supply of supplies though, I realize I could use a million more. It feels like the aquarium version of a hydra ;)
Thank you all so much for your responses as well, I am still quite new to aquariums and every bit of advice is very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom