65 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi there hope i can help a bit, when i got ich for the first time i panicked. it came in with my clown loaches, all i did was move the temp up to 82 to 85, added some aquarium salt and did daily water changes making sure i vacumed the gravel, the spots dropped off after a couple of days and what the salt didnt kill off got vacumed up and went down the toilet ha ha, hope this helped

thanks i have salt in the tank now and the temp at 86. does this look like a val to anyone? it deosnt to me and is spreadingin a more carpety effect... its the plant right in the middle.

sorry the pictures arent working. i guess i am out of space to upload new pictures, does anynoe know how to add more without deleting the others?

The ick is clearing up only the one tetra has it and it looks as if it is gone. All else is good. I hope to make it to the store in a few days and get some more plants and another bag of Eco-complete and some root tabs.

Back
Top Bottom