70 Gal Wide For Christmas *smile*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrcrazypants05

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I don't have MTS or anything... but uh ... im getting a 70 gal wide for christmas. I'm going to have it made by the guys at glasscages.com... Does anyone know any other good tank makers? The reason I'm getting a 70 gal wide is because im going to move my common pleco from my 55 gal and get a bristlenose. Also, I'm going to transfer my green terror from my 125 to the 70 when I get it. He will be happier in there and he wont be a bully when he grows up lol... except maybe to the pleco who im sure would be able to hold his own. My green terror is a slow grower and he doesnt really get all the food he needs in my 125 as my jack dempsey and oscar are pigs. Any tips on filtration and heater and such would be helpful. I'm going to build a stand and canopy and use a 4x48" Light Strip I have laying around here as lighting. Thanks guys im really excited lol... Maybe I can convince my mom and girlfriend to order it early o_O o_O

Yay! What kind of stand plan are you going to use? I have an 80g acrylic sitting in the living room that I'd like to build a stand and canopy for myself :)

Well my dad was a carpenter for a good part of his life and im sure he has some great ideas to support 600 lbs heh... I'll have to draw something out... take pics of the process.

Back
Top Bottom