I'm trying to cycle a new tank, 75 gallon using liquid ammonia (fishless). I've done my homework so yes it's pure ammonia ( no surfactant, scents or any of that. Running 2 HOB
filters (75 & 55g filters ). I've added bio- boost to help the process & have plenty of media in filters. I added the ammonia about a wk ago (6/26) to 3-4ppm. I test daily with masters kit, but ammonia still isn't dropping & nitrites not rising. Granted its been a wk & I know the whole process CAN take 4-6 wks but looks like it would be dropping some. Am I getting impatient or is this not normal. Looks like I would see some sort of change by now.