75 gallon I guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hunter73

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, looks like I'm gonna buy a 75 gallon tank. I don't want a foot print longer than 48". I have already bought a new Finnex Planted Plus 48" led light. Two new 200 watt Cobalt Neo-Therm heaters. One new Eheim Pro 4+ 600 canister filter, and one new Eheim Pro 4+ 250 canister filter. And, my fiancé just ordered me 240 pounds of Activ-Flora Flora Core black sand for planted aquariums. I love that stuff. I currently have it in my two five gallon Fluval Spec V's, one ADA 45f 4.6 gallon, and my Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long tanks. Now all I need is the tank and stand. I guess I'll go ahead and get it this weekend at my LFS. I'm ready. This will be my biggest tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I had considered the 90 or 120 since they are both 48". However, my LFS doesn't stock those. I asked him to get me a price. It's been a couple of weeks and he keeps forgetting. He has the 75 in stock though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's a shame? I had a 3ft picked out, went with the 4ft and then as the stand was included, went 2.5ft high.

In hindsight that was borderline too high as the tank top with stand is head height. Nice tank though, doesn't look too tall and skinny.

Family were a bit surprised not to see a 3ft x 1.5ft tank turn up though :)

Back
Top Bottom