75 gallon stock list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I think I have finally got a game plan going I'm going to attempt a mostly to all catfish aquarium! I will have a marineland emperor 350 and a sun sun hw303b canister filter to go with it. I have a general idea of what I want but I want everyone's opionions on it help me out! How about this
6 upside down catfish
4 pygmy leopard catfish
8 glass,catfish
8 hatchet fish
1,angelfish.

So I think I have finally got a game plan going I'm going to attempt a mostly to all catfish aquarium! I will have a marineland emperor 350 and a sun sun hw303b canister filter to go with it. I have a general idea of what I want but I want everyone's opionions on it help me out! How about this
6 upside down catfish
4 pygmy leopard catfish
8 glass,catfish
8 hatchet fish
1,angelfish.

Since you like catfish, check out pictus cats! They are awesome! You could do 3 or 4 of them in a 75.

Oh yeah I know all about them I have had them in the past they are cool any opionion on if I would have enough bottom space to throw 3 pictus cats in with the other catfish?

Actually a new game plan kind of I'm not getting glass catfish they will be to difficult to keep I'm tho king about
7 upside down catfish
3 Lucy is catfish
4 pygmy leopard catfish
1 angelfish
4 plstys
8 silver hatchet fish
8 cardinal tetra would this be to much or will the 75 gallon handle this stock? I feel like it might be to many catfish unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom