80 Gallon Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man that looks great! It seems like it belongs in a high class office as a beautiful display piece. That sand makes all the difference. Now all you've got to do is throw a hockey puck in there and call it Canadian fish heaven, haha! Good job man.

hahaha thanks eco yours really looks good too who would have thought it would look that much better.

I got about another 100$ in plants coming this week plus my driftwood needs to go in, when that happens its gonna look a lot more full i cant wait

then i will be 100% satisfied for a month or so lol

That is a beaut. Nice I am subscribing and watching for updates.

Nice Ryan!

Nice tank! Do you vacuum your sand? (I may have already aksed you this but I ask so many people that I forget:lol:

So I added a couple more pieces of driftwood into the corners and one in the middle I cut the corner pieces on a 45• angle and drilled holes for suction cups I think now I am 100% satisfied

Before. After.

ryan-peddle said:
So I added a couple more pieces of driftwood into the corners and one in the middle I cut the corner pieces on a 45• angle and drilled holes for suction cups I think now I am 100% satisfied

Before. After.

Nice idea with the suction cups. I like it ALOT.

Me too brought a whole new depth to the tank looks more natural and the suction cups worked very well every once in a while I have a good idea sometimes few and far between lol

CleverBs said:
What type of driftwood is that? It looks so smooth.

I believe it birch it's hard to tell with drift wood but the end grains look like birch to me

It is very smooth even the bends wrinkled like skin I love the look

So I am still waiting for my big shipment of plants it's been 3 weeks with no replys I told them I was gonna file a claim with pay pal then I got a reply that day and they said they were shipping them right away

So I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease

So I am still waiting for my big shipment of plants it's been 3 weeks with no replys I told them I was gonna file a claim with pay pal then I got a reply that day and they said they were shipping them right away

So I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease

Ha, that's my Dad's favorite saying!

Back
Top Bottom