90 gallon stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

otmmy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I currently have a 3.5in oscar and a pictus of the same size in a 30g I have a fluval 306 and some little hang on back filter(I think it came with a 20g I bought) for filtration I am currently doing a 50% water change once a week wich seems to be working but they cant stay in there forever. I found a custom tank was told it was a 90gallon I lost the piece of paper with the measurements all I can remember is that its 5ft long and I think its about 1.5ft wide but im not sure. Anyway I was planning on putting the oscar and the pictus in there. I will have sand substrate some drift would and some large plants(fake). For filtration I am going with the marineland c-530 and a Marineland Emperor 400 biowheel. I will still being doing weekly waterchanges. My question is what else could I put in? I only want 1 oscar in there to be the centerpiece fish. So could I have some other fish I love silver dollars and Geophagus taeniopareius but im open to anything.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom