90 Gallon Stock Ideas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I finally bought a 90 Gallon aquarium. Ive been wanting one for a long time and could never get one. Now I have one and what i'm going to do is combine my 29 gallon and 30 gallon into the 90 gallon. Im not taking all of the fish from those tanks to the 90. The fish that I am going to tranfer are as follows:
1 angelfish
2 albino bn plecos
5 panda barbs or some call them melon barbs
6 rummynose
1 siamese algae eater
3 assassin snails
1 amano shrimp
I would like to get a small group of 3 denison barbs and 3 boesmani rainbowfish. But i would also like some suggestions on what to get or even what I should get rid of from this list???

Could I add a redtailed shark to the tank since I dont have any bottom feeders???

Red tail sharks are very aggressive if they get larger. Sometimes not even letting them eat. I would go with a shoal of Cory's. They're freaking awesome
~Zac

You have three bottom feeders, the bn Plecos and SAE. I would up the angelfish to 5 though, that'd look awesome in the 90 with the extra height. Also, SAE are EXTREMELY rare to find a TRUE SAE- be aware.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom