A few fish pictures.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaunakadub

Aquarium Advice Activist
I haven't shown many of my fish like most of you have on this site, so I figured I would share a few =p

1.) 1 of my Honey-Flame Gourami's. (I wish it was the other way around, the big green thing a little fuzzy, and the gourami crystal clear, but this looks pretty good too.)

2.) This one I liked because first, its my favorite cory in the tank, and second, I like how his eye looks like its starring directly at you.

3.) And if anyone was wondering why they sell them as emerald or green corys, this should awnser it =p

Nice pics . . . consider yourself lucky to catch a picture of a Danio . . . I have to wait for one to die before it slows down enough for me to snap a picture (then I think they STILL move!)

donttaptheglass said:
Nice pics . . . consider yourself lucky to catch a picture of a Danio . . . I have to wait for one to die before it slows down enough for me to snap a picture (then I think they STILL move!)

lol! I never plan on taking a pic of the Danio, but one of them becomes very curious when I bring the camera near the tank, so I have a bunch where he is in the corner of the pic, ect.

Back
Top Bottom