?? about female bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay now the amatuer is really wondering. I got what was said to be a female betta at the lps but the fish is bubbling.. "she" is very pretty with lovely fins not as long as my other definately male betta

megladonsharky, it's very difficult to read your posts when they are written in day-glo colors. There are 6 settings for this site, please check them all out (you can do so from the home page) and post so everyone will be able to read them. Thanks

I recently read a cute story about a female betta who did blow bubbles. Here's the link:
http://www.flippersandfins.net/BetaFrameset.htm

not that I know of, maybe you have a younger male? Or just a male with genetically shorter fins... I guess a true test would be to put in a definate female with this "questionable" one and see what happens.

Yes, they do

Males and females bettas have the same anatomy except for the reproductive system. Therefore, except for sex, they can do everything.

lfs told me she was happy and healthy and I made a mistake by letting her see my male betta he is in the next tank ... well not anymore she is in another room :? 8O

Back
Top Bottom