I have heard that polyfill is much better than active carbon, can anyone verify this?
1. Does the active carbon hold any BB?
2. Is there a good, better and best breakdown as far as brand goes?
3. If I planned to switch out my active carbon for polyfill would I have to empty the carbon 100% or is it ok if I cant get it all out?
This few are slightly off topic...
1. I have a 55G with a topfin 60 filter, can I add a second topfin 60 or 75 to the other side of my tank?
2. Would the current be way to strong for my fish?
Lol sorry bout all the questions... Been thinkin about this all day a figured I'd throw it out and see what kinda returns I get from AA