Addicted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chabooky386

Aquarium Advice Activist
Am I the only guy that is addicted to going to the fish store and just gaze

at the display tanks and wish that you had the funds to make your tank

like theirs? LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

at least you dont buy something everytime you go.

to gf: OF COURSE i need another tetra. and you can never have enough angels!

Hara said:
actually, I go and wish theirs looked as good as mine ;)

I've seen pics of your tanks and know that is true, at least for the lfs's near me!

I go to 6 different lfs's per week to "window shop". :lol:

lol dam yeah one day i hope my wallet will be as big as yalls and will be able to spend that much money in my tank... after spending over $3,000 on my salterwater tank i decided that this is one expensive ASS hobby

I only just started and only have a little 20 gal that could be alot better but I found myself starting to do this, lol. I drool over the nice big 100 gal tanks that I have NO room for or I'll look at all of the fish I want but have no room in my tank for. Someday...

cappieBridget said:
I only just started and only have a little 20 gal that could be alot better but I found myself starting to do this, lol. I drool over the nice big 100 gal tanks that I have NO room for or I'll look at all of the fish I want but have no room in my tank for. Someday...

Just wait til you start removing furniture just to add another tank, hehehe......

better yet wait until you opt to sleep on a couch and sell your bed so you'll have enough room for all your tanks, this is gonna be real un cool when it comes time for me to move out lol

tropicfishman said:
better yet wait until you opt to sleep on a couch and sell your bed so you'll have enough room for all your tanks, this is gonna be real un cool when it comes time for me to move out lol

Or wait til you move out in the doghouse with the dog..... :drinking:

Back
Top Bottom