adding to my communty...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcourts

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am thinking of adding to my 20g tank..currently residing are three cory cats, male betta, pleco, and three magic snails and 7 ghost shrimp...this is an established planted tank. My boys want dwarf frogs..good or bad move? plus i have a 5g that i want to put something in. it is already established..any ideas??? :fish2:

The dwarf frogs could go into the 5G if you wanted...a question, what kind of pleco? if common, it can reach 18"+ in a short time...and will be needing a 100G+ tank...

Some other options for your tank are schoolers as you have none residing in the mid-top of the tank...such as rasboras/tetras etc.

6-8 of them should be fine.

hes a common..i know i will have to rehouse him eventually bc he is growing like crazy. right now he is just at an inch. i bought him when he was real little;) i was thinking about some schooling fish but there is already alot of activity in the tank with the snails being all over the place. this wont stress my betta will it? he likes to play in the current under the filter and he ignores the others unless he is bored and then he swims/stalks them;):blink:

Back
Top Bottom