ADF diet question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SCFatz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I feed blood worms three times a week.But how many worms should the little guy eat at each feeding?Will he overeat if allowed?

I currently use the dehydrated worms.

Mine usually eat whatever (freeze dried bloodworms, fish flakes, meat, betta bites) until they're full if that helps any

If possible feed frozen bloodworms every so often. There are more nutrients in them than dried. They can overeat so watch for signs of bloating.

I've been worried about this same issue. From what I have read, they can overeat. Now if they are in with other fish, I doubt that can happen.

I feed mine frozen blood worms and he'll eat what he can find. They have very bad vision. I usually watch him eat a little and turn off the lights. I doubt he gets much.

Now when I feed him freeze dried brine shrimp and it sits on the top, he'll eat until his tummy starts getting big. He'll float around the top of the tank and eat everything that is sort of stuck to the sides of the tank. I've cut back.

He ignores the flakes.

Do you have yours in with fish?

Back
Top Bottom