African Dwarf Frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have one African Dwarf Frog. Can I add another one without pushing past the recommended fish limit if I am already at the fish limit? In other words do frogs count as much as fish do when stalking fish tanks?
:?:

10 gallon tank, 2 guppies, 1 black molly, 2 zebra danios, 1 black phantom tetra, and 1 froggy. I am waiting to put in a blue ram or two and possibly a hatchet fish, Oh and also an algie eater of some kind. So after that I think I am done with how many fish I can put in. I am thinking it would be nice to get another frog.

hmmm... I think it would be better to trade in the molly for two more phantom tetras and then add a second ADF only because mollies need more space than a 10 gallon. Those danios would enjoy one or two more of their kind but you'd need to keep up with your water changes because you'd be overstocked.

The molly is small now but, that does sound like a good plan to get some more phantom tetras after trading in the molly. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom