African Elephant Nose and Fluval Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariummiami

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

I think I know the answer to this already...but would it be fruitless and cruel to put an African Elephant Nose Fish in a six gallon planted Fluval Edge with hiding spaces?

I've always wanted an African Elephant Nose but don't have the space for a larger tank. He would be the only fish in the tank.

I'm meticulous about water changes/quality and would feed him an appropriate diet.

Is this doable???

Thank you

Hey everyone,

I think I know the answer to this already...but would it be fruitless and cruel to put an African Elephant Nose Fish in a six gallon planted Fluval Edge with hiding spaces?

I've always wanted an African Elephant Nose but don't have the space for a larger tank. He would be the only fish in the tank.

I'm meticulous about water changes/quality and would feed him an appropriate diet.

Is this doable???

Thank you
I'm sorry, but this fish requires a 50 gallon tank and several of it's own kind, or it will stress out and die.

phoenixkiller said:
I'm sorry, but this fish requires a 50 gallon tank and several of it's own kind, or it will stress out and die.

+1 I was Typing this but made me cancel so IMO 50Gs. Sorry bud.

Back
Top Bottom