Aggressive 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really would not put 10 tiger barbs in a 20g, they are SUPER active and get larger than what most people think.

An interesting choice would be some shell-dwelling African cichlids. They stay very small, so you can have several, but they still have big personalities and are pretty aggressive. They also make a fun breeding project.

I really would not put 10 tiger barbs in a 20g, they are SUPER active and get larger than what most people think.

An interesting choice would be some shell-dwelling African cichlids. They stay very small, so you can have several, but they still have big personalities and are pretty aggressive. They also make a fun breeding project.

Named please, I have 0 experience or knowledge of African Cichlids

Named please, I have 0 experience or knowledge of African Cichlids

Probably the most common type is neolamprologus multifascitus (spelling is probably incorrect) aka multies. You want a sand substrate, and lots of empty escargot shells on the bottom, as these are what they live in. 3-4 shells per fish is generally a good arrangement, so each can have its own decent-sized territory.

Probably the most common type is neolamprologus multifascitus (spelling is probably incorrect) aka multies. You want a sand substrate, and lots of empty escargot shells on the bottom, as these are what they live in. 3-4 shells per fish is generally a good arrangement, so each can have its own decent-sized territory.

She'll dwellers are really cool too! What else can you keep with them?

Back
Top Bottom