Ah fish are such like kids......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

puffergirl

Aquarium Advice Freak
some days. Just as a kid would need your help out of a sticky situation so do your little finned friends.

I came home from a hike yesterday and found Fancy, one of my juvenille angel fish, in the back of the aquarium not moving. She had herself jammed between the driftwood and the glass and could not get out. She probably thought she could still fit but because she is growing she got stuck. Anyway, I lifted the driftwood and out she swam and went to hide, embarassed:) Later when she emerged I could see she had scraped up her head on both sides and her belly, scrached her right eye and shredded her right fin, poor little girl! With a lot of love and care she is now looking much better one day later and eating like her old self again. Of course she is happy she has her friend Fayden (my other juvenille angel) to keep her happy while she heals.

They can be just like kids sometimes!!!

Yes, fish can be just like kids sometimes! I have 2 bettas, each in a 5.5 gallon tank. The tanks are arranged in an L-shape, so sometimes the bettas see each other, and start flaring. I catch myself saying, "Stop making faces at your brother!" which is kinda funny, since I don't have kids. I never thought I'd say something like that!

I hope Fancy is doing ok!

My liquorice and croakers play hide adn seek game with the added panic too. Bet it is a learned thing!! I tell my betta in the community not to be naughty and that he is going to miss omn treat day if he keeps it up. And he rolls an eye at me..must be a teen!

Back
Top Bottom