air pump help plz!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magusx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey guys i need some help with an air pump it is a (air pod TM) pump it has a battery back up and a wall plug in on it it will run fine on the battery's and pumps air but when you plug it in to the wall it gets power but does nothing i have to have it fixed with in one week any ideas would be helpful:thanks:

magusx said:
hey guys i need some help with an air pump it is a (air pod TM) pump it has a battery back up and a wall plug in on it it will run fine on the battery's and pumps air but when you plug it in to the wall it gets power but does nothing i have to have it fixed with in one week any ideas would be helpful:thanks:

Only thing I can suggest is call the company. It should work either way.

yeah i did that when you plug it in to the wall it gets power but wont pump air what could cause that i know the pump works and the wall plug works its the air pump that is the issue ?

magusx said:
yeah i did that when you plug it in to the wall it gets power but wont pump air what could cause that i know the pump works and the wall plug works its the air pump that is the issue ?

It works plugged in but not with the batteries?

EDIT:

Re read your post. I'd call the company. Maybe it's defected? It's like a battery back up CO alarm. When power goes out the batteries kick in. Something is blocking it from powering up.

Back
Top Bottom