albino long fin pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DjPotter79

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am thinking about getting 6 albino long fin plecos and I would like to put them in a 40 gallon breeder tank and was wondering if that is big enough and could i put anything else in there. Please give me all your thoughts and ideas... Thanks

They will likely squabble a bit, but I've kept that many in a 40b without much issue. The males can get kind of territorial but with plenty of cover they seem to get along well enough.

jetajockey said:
They will likely squabble a bit, but I've kept that many in a 40b without much issue. The males can get kind of territorial but with plenty of cover they seem to get along well enough.

Yeah I'm gonna have lots of caves for them is it possible for me to add anything else

jetajockey said:
Yeah you still have room, I'd probably go with some mid/top schoolers and maybe a centerpiece like some sort of gourami.

Thank you so much for your help... I'm kinda new at this could you tell me what kind of gourami you would get and schoolers

Back
Top Bottom