All My Fish Died - Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Desacrator

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So over the course of the past like two weeks all of my fish in my 60g have died. The first like 3/4 probably died because the heater broke and the water tuned ice cold. Replaced the heater and fish have continued to die. Ammonia/
Nitrite/Nitrate are all okay and have performed 2 water changes. Also the fish in my other 60g are fine so I don't know what the problem is. Help please!

So over the course of the past like two weeks all of my fish in my 60g have died. The first like 3/4 probably died because the heater broke and the water tuned ice cold. Replaced the heater and fish have continued to die. Ammonia/

Nitrite/Nitrate are all okay and have performed 2 water changes. Also the fish in my other 60g are fine so I don't know what the problem is. Help please!

Your assumption is probably correct. The water may have gotten cold and shocked them and ended up killing them

Well the ones who died after the heater may be the same thing. They survived the cold blast but died from the new hotter temps.

Geez, that a rough thing to happen to you.

Have you tested the water to see what the water parameters are?

Did you see white sprinkles /Ich on the fish after the heater broke?

Did you add any new fish around that time?

Back
Top Bottom