Alright, ya got me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So, I saw the thread a while back about these dwarf crayfish. I looked into them, and decided that i wanted sme too. So I ordered through aquabid (the guy from louisiana). GOt them in today. I love them. They are soooo cute!!!

Now, not only did I get 6 crayfish for $40 through this guy, apparently one of the females was holding when she was put in the bag to be shipped, because when i opened the box and looked into the bag, there were about 30 some odd babies swimming around in there. So in the end, I got 3 males, 3 females, 30 babies (give or take), a couple peices of yarn, a breather bag (that WILL be reused), and an insulated box (that will be reused).

I am very happy with this purchase, and would defintly recommend this seller if you guys want these dwarf crayfish! Once they come out of hiding, I will post up some pics of the little guys.

Wheee! Baybees! I just saw a mess-o-eggs under the tail of my female.

"Pioneer" on AquaBid is a great guy, and I'm really enjoying my lil' crays. Can't wait to see pics of yours.

they are doing well so far. I will load up some pics later, I got a couple video clips of them playing in the bubbles.

One of them molted over night, it freaked me out, I thought one had died, so I flushed it, then a few minutes later, still counted 6. I was still half asleep though. But I still have 6 adults and lots of babies.

I really want a crayfish but I need to setup one of my tanks, my LFS had one, I was going to buy it, it was the blue crayfish ya knwo, they wanted 54 bucks fo rit!!!!!!

I really want a crayfish but I need to setup one of my tanks, my LFS had one, I was going to buy it, it was the blue crayfish ya knwo, they wanted 54 bucks fo rit!!!!!!

blue crayfish in my area are no less than $20. Those are not the same as these guys though. THese guys only get to be about 1.5".

I have noticed that they are mean to each other. I can't say how they are with fish, since there were babies involved, I put them in their own tank.

Back
Top Bottom