Ammonia is very high .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prime is a good product to give you temp cover for high ammonia but there must be a cause. Find that and you won't need products.
Tank not cycled
Dead fish
Over feeding
Ammonia in tap water
Insufficient water changes
Just a few ideas. Increasing planting can help stabilise a tank, well it has done in my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Water changes and Prime. Don't use chemicals or additives that claim to get rid of ammonia. It is only a temporary fix.

I am surprised you have received 5 responses and only one aquarist has informed you of the state your tank is in. Your tank is currently cycling... Have new is this tank? If it is established have you recently added new fish, over fed significantly, or removed the contents of the filter at all?

You have ahead daily water changes to remove this ammonia around 80%... Prime will detoxify it. Seachem AmGuard is better as this works for 48hours and not just 24hours.

It's going to be 1-6 weeks depending how new the tank is. Ammonia is no joke. No fish or addition to tank for a while. Sorry you have to deal with this.

Google "Nitrogen cycle in aquarium"

Back
Top Bottom