Angel fish diet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NICE!!! Angels are cute lil buggers!! I remember when mine were that small, ahhhhh! So cute! Btw I watched your video AWESOME tank! You say your tank is just a 40 gallon but on the vid it looks HUGE! I have a 40 gallon also but yours looks a lot bigger than mine! :)

Tigroscr said:
NICE!!! Angels are cute lil buggers!! I remember when mine were that small, ahhhhh! So cute! Btw I watched your video AWESOME tank! You say your tank is just a 40 gallon but on the vid it looks HUGE! I have a 40 gallon also but yours looks a lot bigger than mine! :)

Yeah they sure are, alot of personality 2 lol. Thanks for the compliment :) yep it's 40gal, I've had alot of people tell me it looks bigger, it's 4ft long so I think that's why it looks bigger :) still haven't seen the pics of ur angels yet, my laptop was playing up last night, try again tonight. :fish2:

I feed my two a mix of flakes, mysis shrimp and omega one super color floating pellets. I believe my angels are mating too!!!

FallenRedeemer said:
I feed my two a mix of flakes, mysis shrimp and omega one super color floating pellets. I believe my angels are mating too!!!

Cool, gonna have a search for the mysis shrimp 2 now, my angels are gonna be eating something different everyday at this rate lol. I'm extremely jealous if your angels are mating I hope mine will when they grow up, hopefully mine are male and female 2, haven't got a clue how to sex them. Lol. Have you got Any pics of your angels??

I'm pretty excited if they breed. The only problem is that the tank is at home and I'm at college. With work I can only come home every other weekend. The first two pics are the most current ones

FallenRedeemer said:
I'm pretty excited if they breed. The only problem is that the tank is at home and I'm at college. With work I can only come home every other weekend. The first two pics are the most current ones

Yeah that would be cool. That kinda sucks but at least If they do breed it'll be a nice surprise for you when u do get to go home. Your angels are awesome, the fins on the White one look huge, they'll make some nice babies if they mate :)

Back
Top Bottom