Angel Pairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckfins

Aquarium Advice Freak
How young do angels have to be to pair off? I have a couple of juveniles that are awfully chummy with each other. Been watching them for awhile and they haven't separated from each other.

Good...thank u for that piece of advice. Now Rivercats....I have a mature pair that have laid eggs twice. I didn't think that any of the eggs survived the second time, BUT several did and they hatched! I thought I had baby shrimps at first till I noticed the parents scooping up several stragglers and gently blowing them back into the "nest" I watched for awhile and they were definitely protecting them from other tank mates. Sadly enough they batch didn't make it cause I caught them too late and mistook them for something else. If and when they do spawn again....how do you feed such tiny fish to get them to survive?

I haven't messed with angelfish fry since the 80's so I would actually post this in the Breeding forum. Although I've heard many talk about looking up and reading the thread "wigglers at last" that supposedly has a ton of this type information available.

Back
Top Bottom