Angel snacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JaredMiklosovic

Aquarium Advice Regular
What food could I feed my angel fish besides just flakes? I wanna give them a treat every now and then and I'm wondering what would be good for them.

Hi most fish including Angels will enjoy frozen food,especially bloodworm and brine shrimp. Just defrost it in some water then drain it before feeding to the fish.:fish1:

My blushing angel loves bloodworms, I had them in a net trying to spread them out and he swam into the net to eat them lol.

Bloodworms, brine shrimp...

As far as vegetables... PEAS!!!

Shell them and squish them with your fingers and drop them in. Might take them a couple times to realize it's food. But they LOVE peas!

Frozen bloodworms I usually take some water from the tank and once it thaws I drain the extra water and then feed.... ?

Frozen bloodworms I usually take some water from the tank and once it thaws I drain the extra water and then feed.... dde03

Any particular reason you don't just drop it in?

I seen people say they do drop them in but I have also been told not at my lfs not to especially since the cubes are frozen.

get your self some red cherry shrimp and put them in a 10 gallon tank . let them breed and feed them to the angels. thats what i do

As for veggies, the cooked deshelled pea's are a favorite as are blanched strips of zucchini hung on veggies clips so they can nibble throughout the day. Occasionally a small broccoli floret hung on a veggie clip is also enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom