Angelfish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Km84

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have two angel fish which I'm sorry I can't tell you male or female. They are usually very active and happy fish. Always there to say hi. Anyway one has been acting sluggish and staying by the bottom and only eating what floats their way. I already checked the water and did two changes. And nothing. Any help would be appreciated .

Attachments

• image-1018630464.jpg
    image-1018630464.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3243743704.jpg
    image-3243743704.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2181289641.jpg
    image-2181289641.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 80
I hate to say it but I had the same problem last weekend with my four year old angel and she died the next day. She looked healthy, but stopped eating and stayed at the bottom of the tank. I know it's not much help but wanted you to know in case yours doesn't improve (although I hope it does :)

what food are you feeding? hopefully you give it a variety of foods? flakes today, pellets tomorrow, veggies the next, live foods after that, etc?

She is eating just fine. A little slow to get to it but once she is moving around she eats like a pig like normal. And yes they get a variety. I moved them into a new tank recently and thought she would pout but she never did. Now a month later she seems to be upset

Could she have possibly laid eggs and doesn't want to venture too far from them? How old is this Angel?

I don't think so I don't see any eggs. Plus I don't know their sex. He / she is moving around but still not as lively as it once were. The other one is more lively then ever!

Back
Top Bottom