Angelfish in a planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 125g tank. So far I have a BGK, 2 albino bristlenose and 5 Black skirt tetras. I am planning to get a pearl gourami as well and maybe a couple blue rams. The question is, how many angelfish can I get with my size tank and are the fish that I have now and planning to get are compatible with the angelfish? Thanks in advance! :D

I have an opaline gourami in with my angelfish and have had no problems what so ever.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium

You could get away with 4-5 Angels IMO....just know that a pair or 2 might form and harass the others. Or they may all get along fine.

And you could get a few Pearls if you wanted. They are such pretty gouramis.

JustOneMore20 said:
You could get away with 4-5 Angels IMO....just know that a pair or 2 might form and harass the others. Or they may all get along fine.

And you could get a few Pearls if you wanted. They are such pretty gouramis.

If I'll get a few pearls, they might fight or pair. Then the male will make a nest using my plants and I don't want that to happen. Just one female gourami is perfect. I'd rather not add any more fish that have my plants destroyed. :D

Can I get different types of angel? For example, 4 different types, one of each. Will that work out?

Back
Top Bottom