Angelfish opinion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually call my LFS ask if they are interested (describe fish) and if so what average trade/$ is. Than I usually bring it in (if they say they are) and they see the fish and make me an offer. based on what they see. I only sell back to one place though, so it might be different other places

Do you sell/trade to large stores like petco, petsmart, or petsupermarket. Or do you sell trade to little shops.

local shops. I find that most box-stores will not buy, unless you are really buddy-buddy with the manager. you can also sell on craigslist, but I haven't had too much luck there.

Really? Bummer, I'd double check- some of those little hole in the wall places don't advertise well. You might try selling craigslist too. And you can always ask at the box store, but just don't have high hopes :)

Edit: as another option there are the classifieds here on the forum too. You can either sell local or learn to ship, I hear it's pretty easy.

Really? Bummer, I'd double check- some of those little hole in the wall places don't advertise well. You might try selling craigslist too. And you can always ask at the box store, but just don't have high hopes :)

Edit: as another option there are the classifieds here on the forum too. You can either sell local or learn to ship, I hear it's pretty easy.

I can only thing of one place but I'm pretty sure it's all salt water. I'll have to check it out.

You do know all angel fish look the same right? I don't see your problem with it, looks fine. IMO think its VERY unfair on fish when people buy them, don't want them anymore, chase them around the tank, shoved in a bag and given away, just stresses them out :(

Keep the angel and appreciate its beauty, its not ugly.

You do know all angel fish look the same right? I don't see your problem with it, looks fine. IMO think its VERY unfair on fish when people buy them, don't want them anymore, chase them around the tank, shoved in a bag and given away, just stresses them out :(

Keep the angel and appreciate its beauty, its not ugly.

Okay for one thing angel fish don't like all alike unless you are color blind. They are more reasons than one that I dislike this certain angel That just didn't get into on this. For example tho is just one reason but it attack my other angel fish. Serious aquarium owners spend thousands of dollars to get their tank the exact way they want. So it's not uncommon for people to trade their fish. Like I said this angel was once a nice color and then it turned dark grey....

Back
Top Bottom