Angelfish stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

devinb96

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have two gold dojo loaches, a powdered blue gourami, two longfin zebra danios, and 5 blackskirt tetras. I have a 29 gallon high tank and was wondering if putting three angelfish ephod be to much?
Also would they be too aggressive and territorial if I have three of them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I have two gold dojo loaches, a powdered blue gourami, two longfin zebra danios, and 5 blackskirt tetras. I have a 29 gallon high tank and was wondering if putting three angelfish ephod be to much?
Also would they be too aggressive and territorial if I have three of them?

Angelfish need a larger tank than that. Probably a 45g tall at least.

Dojo loaches are amazing fish(I have one myself) but they get 10 inches each. I'd say you are pretty stocked as is.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g tetras/dojo loach/clown pleco
~75g going to be African cichlids

Angelfish need a larger tank than that. Probably a 45g tall at least.

It really depends on what size they are to begin with. 3 quarter sized Angels would be fine for a bit in a 30g but as they grow I would only go with 2. No experience with the loaches, so I can't help there.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

It really depends on what size they are to begin with. 3 quarter sized Angels would be fine for a bit in a 30g but as they grow I would only go with 2. No experience with the loaches, so I can't help there.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Yeah, so I might just get one or two. That way they can at least have one side of a tank if they get territorial and I mean it's an 18 inch tall tank so I think they should be good if I just get two.

Back
Top Bottom