Angelfish won't eat peas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anteatergoanna

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone, well I have some verrrry fussy Angels, they won't eat peas, zucchini, cucumber, any ideas what else I can try, especially to help prevent constipation? They are fed pellets (soaked to soften), frozen bloodworm mix and flakes. I feed them every second day, I have loaches as well.
Thanks, appreciate so ideas

Just skip a day of feeding to give them time to clear out their digestive system. Try not to stress out over little things.... fish are supposed to be relaxing. :flowers:

Angels aren't vegetarian, so peas aren't high on their list of foods to eat (nor cucumber or zuchini). Your normal feed is fine. You do not need to feed them veggies " to avoid constipation ".

freeze dried shrimp or decapsulated brine shrimp eggs or brine shrimp will all help and be readilly acepted

Daphnia - water fleas. I got frozen ones at Petsmart. Cut a cube up and gave a bit depending on how many fish and size of tank.

Thanks for that, I'm in Australia, I shall hit google and see if I can find it here.

Feeding Vegetables

Hi everyone, well I have some verrrry fussy Angels, they won't eat peas, zucchini, cucumber, any ideas what else I can try, especially to help prevent constipation? They are fed pellets (soaked to soften), frozen bloodworm mix and flakes. I feed them every second day, I have loaches as well.
Thanks, appreciate so ideas

Hello ant...

My fish really go for minced garlic. You won't find a more nutritious herbal supplement to your fishes' diet. It helps digestion and contains a natural antibiotic. I feed a little once a week or so. Spice World likely has the best product. Just contains the herb and water, no additives.

B

Back
Top Bottom