Angels eating my Ghost Shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello! I have 6 angels and I believe they are eating my ghost shrimp. On Saturday I had bought 16 ghost shrimp and put them into my tank. The next morning one was floating on the top dead, so I scooped it out. No problems, down to 15. However, the next couple days I witnessed my angels pecking at one every once in awhile. After looking around my tank for a good 15 minutes or so, I found only 6. There may be some I'm not seeing (they ARE ghost shrimp after all) but I believe my angels may be eating the shrimp. They are the only scavengers working well for me so far. Is there any way to stop it? Or suggestions to good scavengers? Albino Cory cats just aren't doing a good job. Both fiddler crabs I had before worked well, but because I didn't have brackish water, they both died on me. :( I currently have 2 black mystery snails, wanting to get more, but I've been hearing they aren't too good of scavengers. Wondering if there's any suggestions out there?

You can't stop the angelfish from eating the shrimp. You would need to move the angels

Back
Top Bottom