Another 55g stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so in my 55 i have 1cory (i know there schooling im getting more just need time) 2 female guppies 2 male guppies 3 mollies a swordtail a female betta a endler but i was wondering what i could put in there i wanted somthung schooling and pretty neon tetra maybe abd something that wont eat what i have in tyere already. Something pretty that is colorful and schooling i know theres fish out there but i cant think of any. Any suggestions.

Green neons tetras, neon tetras, cardinal tetras. All pretty good schoolers I would also suggest a few more female guppies so the males don't stress the females you already have.

Personally I like black neon tetra or lemon tetra.

I would add

5 more cories
2 more female guppies
A few more endlers

A pair of GBR or pearl gourami :)

O and the gourami or gbr wont eat my fish i have now cause thats my conserne (cant spell sorry)

Mckitrick said:
O and the gourami or gbr wont eat my fish i have now cause thats my conserne (cant spell sorry)

I don't think so... Gouramis don't eat small fish and the rams are peaceful so no ! :)

You shouldn't have to worry because as long as it won't fit in their mouth thy won't eat them. And gouramis aren't fish eaters.

I personally love glowlight and neon tetra schools combined. The contrasting colors with them all together plays tricks on your eyes:)

Ok any more guesses im going to petco today and havr a few things down but any more i should get

Back
Top Bottom