Another background question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jm667

Aquarium Advice Activist
I want a black background for my tank, and thought about just using black cardboard or paper or felt instead of buying the stick on stuff. But I was wondering how it is to clean the back glass if there is something that is not stuck on the glass. What I mean is, I imagine with the stick on stuff, you can still run a magnetic cleaner across that, right? But with felt or paper, is that harder? Do you have to remove it each time? Or do you just not use magnetic cleaners in the back?

I don't imagine it would be that big a deal to have some algae growing with a black background behind it.

i have a black background on my tank and it does show up alge easy its kinda like a black vehicle showes any and all dust. one thing also is that if you have any black fish like i do they are alot harder to find. i ust a brush on the back of the tank instead just becouse my tank is so close to the wall so i cant realy help you with your q but i figured id give my input any way

have a god day:p

Back
Top Bottom