Another fish id please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martintanks91

Aquarium Advice Freak
I Went to my LFS today but they didnt have the rainbows i wanted but i bought this pleco does anyone know the ñame?? I Also bought this live food, never gave my fish live food before, is it good? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423172310.423354.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423172349.380235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You really should stop doing these impulse buys and research these fish before you buy them.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I did research it but i wasnt sure witch pleco it was. I was inbetween 2 and i have the right tank and Space to keep Both of them so why do u think i made a wrong choice?

I don't think you made the wrong choice, I just don't get how you could research a fish that you don't know the name of.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I feel like The guy at my LFS is not so experienced and tells me names of the fish and i know hes not sure of the names so i was inbetween 2 plecos and i wanted to know witch one it is

The live food you have is adult brine shrimp. They should last a few days in the fridge. I have read that it is recommended that they be rinsed in tap water before serving. To remove the salt I assume.

Back
Top Bottom