Any Good Tropical Fish Sellers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diamonte

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking for a good seller or website thats sells good tropical fish. I need the shipping to be fairly on the low side. More like Ram Cichlids, Gourami's, and schooling fish and bottom dwellers..... Again Shipping prices fairly on low side, and can ship to Indiana or local Indiana.....And is excellent seller and great quality!!!!

Check out Corralbandit and PoppaRayno on this site, they have quality fish my friend,!!!

Clem

Check out Corralbandit and PoppaRayno on this site, they have quality fish my friend,!!!

Clem

+1. For rams in particular you can't beat the rambandit! Popparyno's stuff is always amazing too but I don't think he has any scholling fish or bottom dwellers, he does have rams.

Aside from them, I recommend YUNITE SDRAMS Your No.1 Source of Quality German Blue Rams for rams and aquabid.com for just about everything.

I'd take bandits rams over yunite, personally the health and overall quality is bar none, best I've seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd take bandits rams over yunite, personally the health and overall quality is bar none, best I've seen.

Thank you sir!(y)

Since OP seems new I'll mention the stock I am selling is a mix of my original GBR from the Netherlands I was told , and stock I ordered from Yunite Just over a year ago.

This year I will cross my stock out with GBR from Kansas(Poppa).
These are breeding very well now.:dance:

Thanks Everyone for your help...I will be checking in with all the breeders!!!!

I've never bought yunite rams but I've heard good things. But Bandit has given me the best rams I've ever had.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

One thing to remember is shipping livestock is never cheap. Even sites that offer free shipping just make up for it by increasing prices of fish and/or having a minimum order requirements. Here are a few online sites I've used and trust:

Wet Spot

Ms Jinkzd

Imperial Tropicals

Back
Top Bottom