Any good websites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Platiesareawesome

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello! I'm am going to upgrade from my 10 gallon to a 55 gallon soon, and I was wondering if there are any good websites that sell tanks online. Also, what is the ratio of the gph of a filter per gallon?

Thank You! :thanks:

Shipping a 55 gal would cost an arm and a leg.. Best bet is to go to petco/petsmart and get one there.

If you like glass I agree go to petco( I think they have a sale going on till the 27th. "1 per gallon" so your 55 gallon would only be 55 dollars. But if you want acrylic I would look at amazon they have good prices. I like the brand seaclear. Acrylic is a little pricey though but so much clearer, just watch out for scratching it does scratch kinda easy. Hope I helped good luck and send pics when your done with it

I agree with going to petco if you can. Shipping a tank will be very expensive. And the dollar per gallon sale is awesome and worth the trip. I got two tanks (40 and 20 gallons) and a rather expensive betta today for less than the original cost of the 40 gallon tank. Less than $100 actually. It's a good deal if you ate just looking for a tank and not a kit!

Back
Top Bottom