Any ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fonejacker

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have just about finished my fishless cycle on a 53 gallon tank. It will shortly home my current fish which are...

1 Black Ranchu
1 Black Moor
1 Calico Fantail

The fish are all babies, about 1 inch each in length.

I wondered if there was anything else I could add to complement the tank, such as a shrimp or similar? Any ideas

Thanks in advance.

fonejacker said:
I have just about finished my fishless cycle on a 53 gallon tank. It will shortly home my current fish which are...

1 Black Ranchu
1 Black Moor
1 Calico Fantail

The fish are all babies, about 1 inch each in length.

I wondered if there was anything else I could add to complement the tank, such as a shrimp or similar? Any ideas

Thanks in advance.

Depending on the dimensions of your tank and your filtration you could have one more fancy goldfish. I wouldn't add any other fish. Shrimp wouldn't last very long. The goldies would snap them up I'm no time. I keep a mystery snail in my goldfish tank no problems.

Hi! No success here keeping shrimp with goldies. They find them a tantilizing snack! Perhaps, because your guys are babies, they wont take an interest in them. Some larger snails can work as well but small ones will be eaten, too. Goldies are non-judgemental conoissuers of just about anything edible! :)

Back
Top Bottom