Anyone have more than one tank in their livingroom??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Copachick

Aquarium Advice Freak
We have a 29 gallon next to the stairs in the hallway inbetween the livingroom and dining room(looks like its in the living room). We have a 36 gallon IN the livingroom next to our couch on an empty wall (been there awhile) and now we just put our 75 gallon right next to that 36! It planned on going in the basement but now my boyfriend wants it in the living room next to the 36. Its madness! Oh and we just put our 10g in our bedroom.

Tanks, tanks, tanks...... lol :popcorn:

We have our 29g and 55g in the living room upstairs. A 10g in each of the kids rooms, currently have a 10g in our room which will go in the downstairs living room with another 10g and the 45g bow front that I ordered that should be coming in the next week or so. I plan on putting some huge tanks downstairs eventually, somewhere between 150-300g

Yeah we had originally planned on getting a 120 or so gallon for our basement whenever it gets fixed up and stuff. Never planned on getting a 75. BUT! We did lol.

I have my 3 tanks in the living room, 16, 46 and 75 gallons and my husband has his 46 in the dining room.

Yup. At one time I had a 55 gallon, 44 gallon and and 29 gallon. Now I just have a 125 gallon and the 44 gallon. As my sister-in-law says, I have two focal points in my livingroom!

Heck yea to multiple tanks. We've already been asked if we were starting a fish store, lol. You'll see 3 tanks lit up in the livingroom soon. Its nuts

I actually do not have any tanks in my living room, I have 2 in my bedroom and one in the basement. Maybe someday, lol.

About to have four in bedroom... Have two in there now. One n living room. My gf tells me ill go broke doin this.

ive got two nano tanks in opposite corners of the room. one for fish the other shrimp

Im not sure if im a fan of all my tanks in the living room. atleast the 75 lol. Its big

About to have four in bedroom... Have two in there now. One n living room. My gf tells me ill go broke doin this.

Ill agree with the broke part LoL. My boyfriend isthe one who just spent almost 800 bucks on the 75g tank, filter, gravel, etc.... BUT, more power to him :) I helped with the other tanks so... Our thing was, he bought the tanks, I bought the accessories

I have a 17g and a 2.5g in the lounge/living room, a 70g in my dining room, an 8g in the kitchen, an 8g and a 10g in the entrance (between lounge and dining) and a 40g in my patio. :D

We have a 55g, a 29g and my 10g terrarium in the living room.

An 80g and a 20 long in the kitchen/dining room.

A 55g and soon to be a 30 long terrarium in the spare bedroom.

And in the basement we have a 120, two 115g, a 40, a 36hex and two 10g.
I'm still working the hubby for another tank or two in the basement, we honestly don't need the bookshelf or the couch :)

At once point I had a 36 gallon bow in my living room and a 55gallon across from it. But sold the 36, so now remains the 55g. I have 1 10g in my room though :)

I love how everyone got soo excited to share this. My self included.

DragonFish71 said:
We have a 55g, a 29g and my 10g terrarium in the living room.

An 80g and a 20 long in the kitchen/dining room.

A 55g and soon to be a 30 long terrarium in the spare bedroom.

And in the basement we have a 120, two 115g, a 40, a 36hex and two 10g.
I'm still working the hubby for another tank or two in the basement, we honestly don't need the bookshelf or the couch :)

Haha!! I got rid of my kitchen table...and the bed in the extra bedroom, we didn't need it :)

Back
Top Bottom