anyone know any rare fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

13UZZ1NG

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, im looking for anyone who can help me, I need some names of rare fish Ive had aquariums since I was 8 years old im nearly 29 now so I know how to look after my fish I currently have 5' Malawi tank and a 2' platty, guppy and neon tank + 7' ×8' koi pond. anyway im thinking of setting up a 6' tank and looking for something special something rare something not many people know of I want it to be between 9 to 12 inches adult size colourful not a predator i asked my local fish shop a they told me to have look on the net so I put in rare and exotic fish but can only find saltwater fish or arowarma fish witch get to big. so then I thought id ask here so if anyone can help me out with any names that would be great thanks ricky

Hi everyone, im looking for anyone who can help me, I need some names of rare fish Ive had aquariums since I was 8 years old im nearly 29 now so I know how to look after my fish I currently have 5' Malawi tank and a 2' platty, guppy and neon tank + 7' ×8' koi pond. anyway im thinking of setting up a 6' tank and looking for something special something rare something not many people know of I want it to be between 9 to 12 inches adult size colourful not a predator i asked my local fish shop a they told me to have look on the net so I put in rare and exotic fish but can only find saltwater fish or arowarma fish witch get to big. so then I thought id ask here so if anyone can help me out with any names that would be great thanks ricky

Unfortunately most of the fish that are rarely found in the hobby are rare because of the sheer size of them when fully grown :(
They seem to be mostly predators as well.
What about brackish?

Thanks for your reply like what sort of barkish fish have u got any names someone said siamese tiger fish. Are quite hard to get hold off

Back
Top Bottom